Residential Septic Services
A septic tank is out of sight and out of mind…. until it fails and the homeowner has a sewage backup in the home. That is why it is important to know about your septic system and have routine septic services and septic maintenance. Your residential septic system is not something you want to replace. Paradise Septic has been providing residential septic service to Arizona for over 50 years. Our residential septic services include:
- Septic tank pumping and maintenance plans
- Electronic services
- Septic Certifications for home sales
- Camera assisted sewer evaluation
- Drilling and backhoe excavation
- Maintenance and prevention education
- Sewer Lift Stations
- All phases of septic repair
Suggested care and maintenance tips for your septic tank in Phoenix: Contrary to popular belief that your septic should never be pumped, this is the biggest misconception that most home owners make. Your system is like your car it needs to be serviced and maintained to perform like it should so you don’t run into problems. If you have a food disposal or water treatment system(water softener)have your tank pumped every year. These items are hard on the system and make for an unhealthy environment for your bacteria to live in.
Rule of Thumb for Maintenance Pump:
- A family of two — pump your tank every three years
- A family of three — pump your tank every two years
- A family of four or more needs to service their tank every year.
- Your system should never go more than three years without service. The cleaner your keep your system the longer it will perform.
- Systems installed after 2004 have a filter in the rear baffle and require service annually or at the time of servicing your septic. The filters are there to protect the effluent from transferring to your leach area.